Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tori Stories

It has been a while since I have posted any new Tori Stories. It's not that she hasn't done funny things, it's just hard to remember them when I get the time to play on the computer. I will try and do better in the future. Today I have only three stories.

#1: On Saturday day night Sofi was sick and so I ended up "sleeping" with her in our rocking chair. Our upstairs gets really hot while our main floor is 60 degrees. It was in the middle of the night when I made the move, and because I was going from desert to the south pole, I put on a sweatshirt so I would not freeze. When Tori came downstairs in the morning she promptly noticed that my sweatshirt was on inside out and backwards. She came up to me and said, "Mom, please look at the tag!" She pointed to the back of my neck and said, "The tag goes right here. Mom, pleeeeeeaaaaasssse look at the tag." She sounded like she was pleading with me to do the right thing. She sounded so disappointed in me. I will try and do better!

#2: All of our girls are currently sick. I didn't realize how much more fun 3 sick kids is than one. It is practically guaranteed that at least one kid will be up all night. Last night it was Tori. In fact, she kicked Trevor out of our bed and sent him to hers so that she could sleep with me. In the morning Trevor came back in for a few minutes after Tori was awake. Tori had an itch and she was begging Trevor to please scratch her. Trevor asked her if she could scratch her own legs. Tori looked at him and said, "No Dad. I'm too busy." Later today Trevor asked if she would like some pretzels. She replied, "I'm too busy." What a stressful life for a two year old. Too busy for pretzels.

#3:When either Trevor or I am holding the twins and we ask Tori to get something for us, she runs and grabs her twin baby dolls and says, "I can't. "I'm stuck." (You can guess who she hear's this from all the time.) I am amazed at how far she will go to get her babies when sometimes the object that I want her to get for me is an arms length away. I suppose if anyone should understand it should be me. When your babies need you, they need you.

No comments: