Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Week

Last week was a busy, but good week. First comes the baby information. I want to start out by answering a few questions asked by Diane. You see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much......just kidding. Anyway, here is more info. On Tuesday I had my first doctors appt. I am not sure why, but I could not sleep at all the night before. I had many short, weird dreams. It was fun to get my due date and see our baby. It is so amazing to me that I can grow a baby. I was informed that I was 12 weeks along exactly and that my due date is August 18. We are very excited. I showed Tori the picture and she said that it is a picture of her baby brother. She also tells me that she loves her baby brother in my tummy. We'll see if she's on to something. On Wed. I had a job interview with Dental Care for Kids. They are predominately a medicaid clinic and hire part-time dentists as well as full-time. My interview went really well and I will be starting on Feb. 16. I will be working Mon. and Tues. from 5-8 p.m. and Sat. from 12-5p.m. I am really happy about these hours. For the next year Trevor will be able to be with our kids so we won't have to get a babysitter. YEAH! They also pay hourly so I know how much I will get each month and they pay for my malpractice insurance. I feel very blessed to have found this job. Life is good.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the information... I also thought you got pregnant from kissing.

We really are so happy for you. You are an amazing mother and we know that you will do wonderful.

Mandi and Adam said...

Yeah for your job with the hours that you want! What a blessing. I'm glad that everything is finally working out.

Amy said...

Elise...Congrats on being prego! That is always an excited time. I linked to your blog through Lisa's blog (which I linked to from my niece's blog). Yes I know...I am a blog stalker! Anywhoo...cute family! I will be checking back frequently-it is so fun to see into people's lives that you know!

Spendloves said...

Congrats on the job! and Congrats on the baby!

Norris Fam said...

FYI- EVERY dentist has to spend a little time in a medicaid clinic. We did FOR SURE...and the pay was actually pretty good believe it or not! How exciting!