Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Four Princesses


As you might have guessed we had an ultrasound yesterday and we are having a BOY!! Just kidding. Apparently we don't do boys; however, we do have very cute girls. We will be adding Olivia Louise to our family next. We are quite excited to have four beautiful princesses at our house. She looks very healthy and is growing well.

Tori, Sofia, and Adrienne are also growing well. I can't believe how big they are getting. The twins will be a year in less than a month. I never thought I would say this, but the year has flown by. I am posting a lot random pictures that I think are very cute.

Tori is constantly changing outfits. Here are a few that I found entertaining or adorable.

Random pictures of the twins.


Double Trouble. Adrienne is taking the books off the shelf and Sofia is reading them. They had a blast!

Trevor usually has all the girls asleep when I get home from a later night at work. What a proud daddy and what a happy mommy to come home to such a quiet, peaceful home.

Pictures from Trevor's spring break to come relatively soon.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Okay, SERIOUSLY adorable. I can't believe they are so big. We have a HUGE box of clothes for you guys. Do you want them. When are you going to be in Utah? A lot of them are 12 month size so they might not fit them. AAAAH. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Mandi and Adam said...

I love all the pictures. The girls are all getting so big! It's hard to believe that the twins (and Cam for that matter) are almost 1. Crazy how time flies. To answer your question, yes, Brooke still takes naps. She actually kind of looks forward to nap time. That doesn't mean she goes right to sleep, but she goes right to her bed (and then climbs out and plays some) and eventually does sleep. I'm dreading the day she decides she doesn't need naps anymore.

Kobe Family said...

Poor Trevor has been sucked into the Estrogen domain! I keep looking to Lauren to grow some hair like that..but she's givin' me nothin';)I so can't wait to get those 3 together! I see Tori loves her tights. As long as she doesn't grow up wearing nylons under her shorts, we're cool! Love the pics!

Norris Fam said...

You better start saving now for all of those weddings you're going to have to pay for someday :)!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Debbie Smith said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to be there in a few weeks! The girls are so CUTE! I do love the name Olivia! We love all of you and hope everyone stays healthy for awhile!

Amy said...

My oh my! You are going to have your hands full! But that is great-what a blessing. You have cute girls...and husband! I hope he can withstand being around 5 girls. Good job-mama!

Ashley and Nate said...

Your posts just make me so happy! I can't stand how cute each of your girlies are. And congrats on the addition of one more princess to the brood. Why mess with perfection right?

Spendloves said...

They are all so cute, and I love the name Olivia! Congrats on another girl!

Krista said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! If you guys ever come to Kansas City, you are more than welcome to stay with us! We would love to see you.

amber said...

I found the easiest way to respond to people is by commenting on their blogs. RocketDogs are a shoe brand. I love them! They're wide enough for my monsters and they are oh, so comfy!

KayLynn said...

Congrats! They will have so much fun playing with each other. We kind of know the feeling of not making boys at our house. But I do love my little girlies. Your little ones are soooo cute!