Monday, October 20, 2008

Life Goes On






I have not posted in a little while because nothing too exciting has happened here. Trevor has finished his anatomy class and that is nice. We are down 10 weeks and have ? weeks left till graduation. Tori has learned how to write her name. I was impressed that I only had to show her twice how to write it before she did it herself. She is one smart little girl. She is also a pill. She has decided that she needs to choose her own outfits and that one is not enough for the day. Just about every time she goes upstairs I can expect her to come down in a different outfit. If I try to dress her in something she doesn't want to wear she throws a fit. I bought her a cute Halloween outfit (not to be confused with Halloween costume). I have to fight her every time to get her to wear it. I have to show her that even though it is not pink or frilly, it does have hearts on it and bows on the pants. She needs to wear it lots since Halloween is not too far away. The twins are continuing to get big. Sofia has rolled over a handful of times, but Adrienne is content to stay in one place. They both can sit for a little while, even though sometimes it is bent over in half. I can't get over how big they are getting. Tori is getting to be a better help. She will give Sofia her pacifier and put bottles back in the fridge or in the sink for me. We still unfortunately have the occasional eye poking, but she's two. We have only been in our house for three months and have rearranged rooms. We put all three girls in the same room. We'll see how this goes. We moved Tori's toys downstairs so she can play without me worrying about what trouble she is getting into upstairs. We now have an office/guest room so that company does not have to sleep in Tori's room. I have posted a few pictures. We decorated cookies recently. I'll let you guess which one was Tori's.

1 comment:

Mandi and Adam said...

I love the Halloween outfit and the beautiful cookie. And way to go Tori for writing her name. I'm impressed. I'm glad Brooke can't quite get herself dressed/undressed yet, or I'm sure she'd do the same thing as Tori. She does change shoes a million times a day though.